Cheese Whiz Meatloaf
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 cup white onion chopped
- 2 pkgs. Good Seasonings Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbls. dijon mustard
- 1 tbls red wine vinegar
- 1 tbls. worchestershire sauce
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup cheese whiz
- 4 tbls. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large glass bowl combine all the ingredients together minus the cheese whiz and 1/2 the brown sugar. Take 1/2 the mix and layer it in a large pan. Leave a hole for the cheese whiz in the middle. Add the 1/2 cup of the cheese whiz and cover with the remaining meat. Shape into a loaf. Spread the remaining cheese whiz on top of the meat. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Squirt some ketchup on top if desired. Bake covered for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes passes remove some of the drippings and add to a bowl. Add remaining brown sugar and mix together. Spread some of the drippings back onto the top of the loaf and let cook for the remainder of the hour. Add remain drippings to the top of loaf and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!