Golden Oreo Truffles
- 1 – 18 oz. package of Golden Oreos crushed
- 2 – 8 oz. packages of cream cheese room temperature
- 1 – package yellow cake mix follow instructions on cake package to back cake first, or use your favorite yellow cake from the store
- 1 container vanilla icing
- 24 oz. chocolate bark coating
- Bake the cake according to the package directions. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients, minus the chocolate bark together. After you the ingredients mixed together. Form mix into 1 inch balls. Melt the chocolate according to its directions. Dip the formed balls into the chocolate and let cool, either on the counter or in the fridge. I prefer the fridge because I think cold chocolate tastes better.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!