- 1/2 large onion chopped
- 1/2 large green Bell pepper chopped
- 1 large clove or garlic minced or pressed through a garlic press
- 2 sticks of celery diced
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1-2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-2 cans 14 0z. ea. Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 small can Tomato Sauce
- 1-2 dashes Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Saute the veggies in butter until cellophane in appearance, then add the rest of the ingredients. Let simmer for a bit, then add your fresh, cleaned and de-veined shrimp last. At least 1-2 pounds. Really whatever trips your trigger. Doesn’t take long for shrimp to cook until tender. Serve over rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!