Vodka Cream Sauce
- 1 tbls. butter
- 1 tbls. olive oil
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 2 tbls. finely chopped white onion
- 1.5 C. diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil or 1 tsp. fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano or 1 tsp. fresh oregano
- 2 tbls. vodka
- 1/2 C. heavy whipping cream
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic and onion. Saute until garlic and onion are tender. Add tomatoes, basil, oregano and vodka. Simmer for 15-20 min., stirring occasionally. Add cream and continue to simmer until sauce thickens. Add to favorite cooked pasta.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!